Select your barristers
I am available to assist both personal and business clients in all matters concerning wills, trusts and probate. I can offer both non-contentious advice (that is where there is no dispute and you need help with making sure the legal words are exactly right) and assistance on contentious matters (where there is an argument or dispute and you need expert...
I will fight your case as hard and aggressively as you need. My approach is direct and robust. I am an expert in all aspects of Property Law including land registration; problems arising out of conveyancing or land transactions; boundary & neighbour disuptes; nuisance; restrictive covenants; injunctions & access to neighbouring lands act orders...
"Jonathan stepped in at very short notice over the Christmas period, quickly turning around an opinion on the “prospects of success” in the case. His work was very professional and he got up to speed on the case very fast. On the day of the hearing, I immediately felt Jonathan was on our side. He was very quick to prepare a strategy for what...
I am an adviser and advocate providing representation and advice on a wide range of Employment Law issues.
Services provided include:
• Employment Tribunal representation on behalf of employers and employees
• Research and advice on all aspects of Employment Law including:
- restrictive covenants
John is a specialist in Family Finance work, particularly cases involving businesses. John is recommended in both the 2013 & 2014 editions of the Legal 500 for his expertise in Ancillary Relief. A company director himself, his practice extends from Family Law to providing advice, drafting and advocacy in other aspects of law affecting families inc....
I am a specialist in all areas of business immigration including:-
- Tier 1: General, Entrepreneur, Graduate Entrepreneur, Investor, Exceptional Talent
- Representative of an Overseas Business
- Tier 2: General, Intra-Company Transfer, Minister of Religion, Sports Persons and Entertainers
- UK Visa Sponsorship for Employers...
I advise and represent clients in court in a range of property disputes. These include:
- adverse possession
- alteration of the register
- beneficial interests and orders for sale
- boundary disputes
- charging orders
- party walls