Select your barristers
Hermione’s trusts and estates experience is both domestic and international, on account of her spending three years working offshore in first Hong Kong and then the British Virgin Islands. Her practice focuses on the following areas:
- Probate and the administration of estates.
- Civil fraud and asset-tracing claims, typically...
My practice focuses on the law of contract – that is, the law relating to agreements between people and organisations. Quite often, I am called upon to advise on the pros and cons of an agreement, or to help tighten it up. But more frequently I deal with situations where people/organisations have agreed to do something but then disagree, or even fall out...
I have extensive experience of matters involving wills, probate, administration and trusts.
Some examples of the cases that I have acted in are:
- Part 64 proceedings for the administration of £multi-million estates.
- Trusts of land.
- Claims for wilful default, negligence and devastavit.
- Applications for...
Paul’s practice in this field covers the following principal areas:
- Contentious probate: dealing with, upholding or challenging the validity of wills under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Administration of estates: covering all issues relating to the administration of estates whether contentious or non...