Select your barristers
I am available to assist both personal and business clients in all matters concerning wills, trusts and probate. I can offer both non-contentious advice (that is where there is no dispute and you need help with making sure the legal words are exactly right) and assistance on contentious matters (where there is an argument or dispute and you need expert...
My main area of work involves financial matters between divorcing couples or separating cohabitees. I will be involved throughout the divorce process, from early advice on reaching a settlement after a relationship breakdown to representing a client throughout the Court process.
My practice focuses on the law of contract – that is, the law relating to agreements between people and organisations. Quite often, I am called upon to advise on the pros and cons of an agreement, or to help tighten it up. But more frequently I deal with situations where people/organisations have agreed to do something but then disagree, or even fall out...
Aidan specialises in all aspects of contentious trust and probate matters. He has particular expertise in:
• Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975;
• Challenging the validly of wills (formalities, lack of capacity, knowledge & approval, undue influence and fraud);
• Proprietary estoppel...
I have extensive experience of matters involving wills, probate, administration and trusts.
Some examples of the cases that I have acted in are:
- Part 64 proceedings for the administration of £multi-million estates.
- Trusts of land.
- Claims for wilful default, negligence and devastavit.
- Applications for failing...