Select your barristers
My practice focuses on the law of contract – that is, the law relating to agreements between people and organisations. Quite often, I am called upon to advise on the pros and cons of an agreement, or to help tighten it up. But more frequently I deal with situations where people/organisations have agreed to do something but then disagree, or even fall out...
Aidan specialises in all aspects of contentious trust and probate matters. He has particular expertise in:
• Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975;
• Challenging the validly of wills (formalities, lack of capacity, knowledge & approval, undue influence and fraud);
• Proprietary estoppel...
Hermione’s trusts and estates experience is both domestic and international, on account of her spending three years working offshore in first Hong Kong and then the British Virgin Islands. Her practice focuses on the following areas:
- Probate and the administration of estates.
- Civil fraud and asset-tracing claims, typically...
My main area of work involves financial matters between divorcing couples or separating cohabitees. I will be involved throughout the divorce process, from early advice on reaching a settlement after a relationship breakdown to representing a client throughout the Court process.
I have extensive experience of matters involving wills, probate, administration and trusts.
Some examples of the cases that I have acted in are:
- Part 64 proceedings for the administration of £multi-million estates.
- Trusts of land.
- Claims for wilful default, negligence and devastavit.
- Applications for failing...