Robert Rhodes QC
Why choose me ? I am a very experienced and successful jury advocate, with experience in health and safety cases eg factory death, deaths from legionnaires’ disease.
- I am hands-on and practical in my approach. I am dedicated to working hard for my clients and, if needed, am available at any time of day or night.
- You can instruct me at any stage of the case.
- You will get no unexpected surprises on fees: we agree my fees for every stage of a case.
What my clients say
- A client acquitted with costs after a long fraud trial: “…I count myself both privileged and lucky to have had you representing me.”
- A successful direct access client (ie who instructed me without going through a solicitor): “I must thank you once again, not only for your help and support, but for the gracious manner in which you gave it. It gave me a lot of confidence, and I know that I would not have been successful without you.”
Professional & academic
- QC 1989.
- Crown Court Recorder since 1987.
- Bencher of the Inner Temple.
- Member of the Bar Council since 2009.