Robert Rhodes QC
- I am a very experienced adviser and advocate, whether it is a standard company or business problem, or you are the victim of fraud in your business.
- I give practical, hands-on advice, with a view to securing the best result for the client at the least cost.
- I am dedicated to working hard for my clients and, if needed, am available 24/7.
- You can instruct me at any stage of the case.
- You will get no unexpected surprises on fees: we agree my fees for every stage of a case.
Why choose me ? I have advised and defended successfully in many very big fraud cases over the years.
I can help from the beginning to the end of the case. I am hands-on and practical in my approach. I am dedicated to working hard for my clients and, if needed, am available 24/7.
I have published widely on money laundering, bribery and confiscation, as well as lecturing world-wide. I have been interviewed on Sky News, CNN, BBC, ITN, Channel 4 and Al Jazeera.
No unexpected fees: we agree before every piece of work what you will pay me.
What my clients say
- The Legal 500 Directory recommends me as a Leading Silk in Banking and Finance.
- A client acquitted with costs after a long fraud trial: “…I count myself both privileged and lucky to have had you representing me.”
- A successful direct access client (ie who instructed me without going through a solicitor): “I must thank you once again, not only for your help and support, but for the gracious manner in which you gave it. It gave me a lot of confidence, and I know that I would not have been successful without you.”
Professional & academic
- QC 1989.
- 1992-2001 Deputy Chairman of the IMRO Membership Appeal Tribunal
- 1998-2004 Member of Appeal Committee of ICAEW
- 2005 to date Chairman of Disciplinary and Appeal tribunals for AIDB/AADB/FRC
- 2007 Bencher of the Inner Temple
- 2009 to date Member of the Bar Council.