A passionate public law barrister, specialising in immigration and nationality law, dedicated to providing first class advocacy to all clients.
I have many years of experience assisting clients in immigration, asylum and human rights, and Judicial Review matters since 2006.
I have worked for Sutovic & Hartigan Solicitors, Lawrence Lupin Solicitors, Duncan Lewis Solicitors, Howe & Co Solicitor and Terence Ray Solicitors as a Caseworker, Solicitor, Consultant and Barrister.
I have gained invaluable experience and significant insight in preparing a case from the beginning through to representing the client in the First-tier Tribunal (“FTT”) and the Upper Tribunal (“UT”). I also appear extensively at the FTT and UT representing clients on a range of matters including asylum, human rights, entry clearance, settlement and judicial reviews since 2008.
I am able to offer advice, assist with preparation of applications and appeals as well as advocacy in the following areas:
- Further Leave to Remain (“FLR”) applications
- Naturalisation and Citizenship applications
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) applications
- EEA applications
- Family of EEA (and Swiss) Nationals (Family Permits; Residence Cards & Permanent residence)
- Partner visa (Fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner visa)
- Asylum applications and appeals
- Family reunion applications and appeals
- Human Rights Applications and appeals
- Advocacy in the FTT & UT
- Judicial Review