Clinical Negligence

Do you think you might have suffered injury or harm as a result of clinical negligence?

If you have suffered pain, injury or lasting damage as a result of poor treatment you have received from a healthcare professional, you may have a legal claim for clinical negligence. Healthcare professionals include all those who advise and treat your health. They include, among others, surgeons, doctors, nurses, midwives, dentists and the full range of healthcare therapists.

Proving the doctor or other healthcare professional has been clinically negligent as a matter of law is complicated. It must be proved that there were serious errors in the treatment that a competent healthcare professional would not have made, and that these errors played a part in the injury for which you are claiming. If clinical negligence is shown to be the case, you may be able to apply for compensation.

Why should I choose a barrister?

If you think you have been injured as a result of the actions of a healthcare professional that you think may amount to clinical negligence, myBarrister can put you in direct touch with a barrister who is an expert in clinical negligence cases. Barristers can advise you on the strength of your case, draft legal documents and advise on all formal proceedings, as well as appearing for you in court, if that becomes necessary.

Who is the best barrister for me?

If you need expert advice on a matter of clinical negligence, choose a barrister on myBarrister. Barristers will provide you with guidance so you that you know where you stand and can take the right decisions about what to do next. Start your search here and you'll be in direct contact with a barrister within minutes.

Request callback