Licensing: what do I need to know?

A licence is an official permission. Often, regulations covering licensing can be confusing or difficult to understand.  If you are turned down for a licence, there will be a somewhat cumbersome process to follow to challenge that decision.  If you need expert assistance on a licensing matter, consult a barrister on myBarrister and they will be able to assist.

Here are some of the areas where you might need advice on licencing:

*    Operating a taxi 

*    Running a pub or restaurant, including obtaining a licence to sell alcohol

*    Gambling 

*    Owning a gun or firearm

Why do I need a barrister?

Barristers are experts in the law. They are best placed to advise you on your legal position, draft legal documents, advise on formal proceedings and use their advocacy skills to represent you to the highest standard in any court, tribunal or hearing.

Who is the best barrister for me?    

If you need expert advice on any licensing matter, choose a barrister on myBarrister. Barristers will provide you with guidance so you that you know where you stand and can take the right decisions about what to do next. myBarrister can put you in direct touch with a barrister who is an expert on the licensing regulations and can advise you in situations where you are in disagreement or dispute with the relevant regulatory body.

Request callback