Administrative & Public Law

If you need advice on a legal issue involving an interaction with government or a public body, myBarrister can connect you with a barrister who is a specialist in public and administrative law. For example, you may wish to contest a decision on a housing or planning matter, or your child’s education, or the payment of state benefits.

Your barrister will be able to assist you in any judicial review, public inquiry or disciplinary proceedings. You might have need of an expert to advise you on your rights under the Freedom of Information Act.

Why should I choose a barrister?

Barristers are experts in the law. They deal in particular areas of law, day in, day out. They are best placed to advise you on your legal position, draft legal documents, advise on formal proceedings and use their advocacy skills to represent you to the highest standard in any court, tribunal or hearing.

Which barrister should I choose?

If you need expert advice about a public law or administrative law issue, whether in your business or as an individual, choose a barrister on myBarrister. Barristers will provide you with guidance so you that you know where you stand and can take the right decisions about what to do next. 

Search for an Administrative & Public Law Barrister here, and you'll be in direct contact within minutes.

Request callback