As business has become global, so international arbitration has become the preferred method for resolving disputes by international businesses. If you or your company are in a dispute in which an arbitration is required to resolve the dispute, myBarrister can put you directly in contact with a top barrister with renowned expertise in international arbitration.
International Arbitration in myBarrister - Skills and Experience
myBarrister barristers can offer you the following skills and experience in international arbitration:
Knowledge and experience of working under all established arbitration procedural rules, including those under the auspices of:
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC)
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
myBarrister barristers also represent clients in ad hoc arbitrations, in which the parties to the dispute set their own rules.
- Your barrister is able to advise on all aspects of the arbitration, through to and including representing you and expertly arguing your case in the arbitration hearing and, if required, in any related court matters. With considerable experience of international arbitrations, your barrister will guide you through the process and always let you know where you stand.
- Many of our barristers are also qualified as arbitrators.
- Experience of representing clients in any law that is chosen by the disputing parties, including English law and New York law, the domestic law of the jurisdiction in which your barrister is based, and, as required, any other law which the parties stipulate to be the law governing the resolution of the dispute.
- Experience of representing clients in all the principal arbitration centres, including London, Paris, Stockholm, Geneva, Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore.
How to make contact with your barrister
Search for International Arbitration Barristers now!