Personal Injury

Do you think you might have a personal injury legal problem?

If you have suffered a personal injury that has been caused by someone else, you may have a possible legal claim against that person. The most common types of personal injury claims are road traffic accidents, accidents at work, accidents on building sites and accidents resulting from faulty products or repairs. Personal injury claims can also result from negligent treatment by doctors and dentists or other kinds of professional negligence.

If you think you have been injured as a result of the actions of someone else, myBarrister can help put you in touch with a barrister who is an expert in personal injury cases. Your barrister will be able to advise you whether you have a possible claim for compensation and on your best course of action. They can take your case to court or industrial tribunal, if your claim requires that step to be taken.

What personal injury law questions can you get advice on?

If you have been injured as a result of the actions of someone else, whether it is your employer, landlord, doctor, a company or manufacturer, you will need to know two things. Firstly, whether that person owes you a “duty of care”, which is a technical legal term to describe the responsibility of that other person or company towards you. Secondly, whether you have suffered financially as a result of the injury for which you should be compensated. The injury can be either physical or psychological or both.

If you think you may have a personal injury claim, we will put you in direct touch with a personal injury barrister who will be able to give you clear, concise, cost-effective advice. Barristers can advise you on the strength of your case, draft legal documents and advise on all formal proceedings, as well as appearing for you in court proceedings.

How to choose your barrister

If you need expert advice on a personal injury issue, choose a barrister on myBarrister. Barristers will provide you with guidance so you that you know where you stand and can take the right decisions about what to do next. We can put you in touch with a barrister who can advise you on any proceedings that you need to take or defend.

Search for a personal injury barrister here, and you'll be in direct contact with a barrister within minutes.

Request callback