Landlord & Tenant (Business)

As a business, what are the landlord & tenant legal issues on which I may need advice from a barrister?

myBarrister barristers advise landlords, tenants, letting agents and managing agents on landlord and tenant law. If you are a landlord renting out your property, whether a development, house or flat or more than one of either, or if you a commercial tenant living in rented accommodation, you will have many rights and obligations. 

The relationship between landlord and tenant will give rise to many more legal issues, such as:

  • leasehold terms
  • repairs and renovations
  • possession claims
  • renewal
  • termination

If you have a legal issue that requires expert advice, myBarrister can put you in direct contact with a barrister who will be able to assist you in a friendly, reassuring and authoritative way.


Why do I need a landlord & tenant law barrister?

Your landlord & tenant law barrister will be able to advise you on your rights, whether you are a freeholder or leaseholder, or a landlord or tenant, or whether your interest is in a commercial lease or residential tenancy. Barristers are experts in the law, are best placed to advise on the right course of action and will argue your case to the highest standard in any tribunal or court. 


Who is the best barrister for me? 

If you need expert advice on any commercially related landlord & tenant matter, choose a barrister on myBarrister. Barristers will provide you with guidance so you that you know where you stand and can take the right decisions about what to do next. We can put you in touch with a barrister who can advise you on any proceedings that you need to take or defend.

Request callback