Organisational Disputes

Do you have a dispute with an organisation?

At some point in our lives, most of us will be in dispute with an organisation.  An organisation can include anything from a local authority and a company to a public body, such as the police, and a membership club. They are all separate legal entities, so if you have a dispute with them, you have a dispute with the organisation and (usually) not with the individuals who work for those organisations.

What sorts of disputes might you have with an organisation?  You may have been treated poorly in hospital (which might amount to Clinical Negligence). You may be in dispute with a health club of which you are a member because they have failed to provide appropriate equipment.  You may have bought a car that is faulty. You may have a case for compensation because of delays on your train or plane journey. There are countless other examples where individuals have a “cause of action”, to use the legal term to describe the right of a someone to mount a legal case, against an organisation.

If you have a dispute arising from a contract with an organisation that has not been resolved amicably, you may well need legal advice about what you should do. myBarrister can put you in direct contact with a barrister who is an expert on Actions against an Organisation and can advise you on where you stand and what you need to do to resolve the dispute.  

Where you have a dispute, you may also consider mediation as a cheaper and less stressful way of resolving the dispute. Your barrister can advise you on the mediation process.

Why choose a barrister?

Your barrister will help you resolve your legal issue more quickly, more efficiently and often at a lower cost than a solicitor. Your barrister will be able to advise you on everything to do with the legal aspects of your problem, can advise you on the strength of your case and draft legal documents, and use his or her advocacy skills to represent you to the highest standard in any court, tribunal or hearing. 

Choosing the right barrister for you

If you need expert advice on a legal issue, choose a barrister on myBarrister. Look through the profiles of the barristers on myBarrister and you will find one or more barristers who will have the right expertise to advise you.


Request callback