Counsel's Opinion

Do you need an expert legal opinion?

Barristers are foremost experts in their specialist area of law. If you are faced with a legal problem and need clear guidance to help you to take the right decisions, you should consider instructing a barrister to get a Counsel’s Opinion. A Counsel’s Opinion is written advice that will explain in plain language where you stand from a legal point of view, whether you have a strong case if the issue goes to court and what your other options are.

You could either instruct a QC, who is a senior barrister of long standing, or a junior barrister. This may depend on how complex your legal issue is and how much you are prepared to pay. For details about how you arrange the fee and how to pay, go here.

Start your search here and you'll be in direct contact within minutes.

Search for a barrister

Request a callback